Our Fellowship Groups
We provide a place where...
- People are sincerely concerned about the needs of others
- All people sense that someone cares for them for who they are and for who God wants them to be
- People can make good and lasting friendships with each other
- There is a real love between the people that meet here
All who gather here mature spiritually by actively participating in small groups and that each person finds a fellowship group that meets their needs.
Music is an important part of our worship services. We sing traditional hymns as well as contemporary praise songs in all our worship services.
- Our Cantonese Choir
- Our English Praise Teams
- Our Mandarin Choir
Our Outreach Programs
CBC's members are compassionate and loving towards others and eager to share Christ with them. We hope to build bridges with the community by learning what its needs are. We continually share the Good News of Jesus Christ with the many residents who live in the mid-peninsula through various programs.
- Afternoon Club
- Chinese Language School
- Vacation Bible School
- Overseas Mission Ministry
Our Study Groups
CBC provides nurturing environments that prepare followers to mature in Jesus’
teachings through regular Bible study and prayer groups. We hope that each person who participates will be able to make a sincere commitment to follow Jesus his entire life.
- Sunday School for all ages
- Prayer Groups
- Small Groups
- Spiritual Development Seminars